| "Weekly Yahoo Groups Message" reminder
 |
| when
 | Sunday, 11 october 2020
01.30 PM to 02.30 PM
(GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London

| notes
 | I would like to introduce a series of yahoo groups to you.
Yahoo no longer accepts that you uploead photos or files in the groups.
But the groups remein an excellent medium for exchanging photos and videos via
é-mail.
The following set of groups all have gay content and pornographic material is
the topic.
Don't hold back from becoming a momeber.
Enjoy it !
Applications for memberschip are approved once a week and this on friday.
I look forward to welcoming you  as a member of these groups.