From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of jag reddy
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 5:42 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Regarding Session in macromedia flex

Hi All,

Please let me know how to maintian user session in multiple pages in flex.
I have valid user object in service class after validating user and password..then i putting this user object in session using ...

 flashgateway.Gateway.getHttpRequest().getSession().setAttribute("user_master",user_master);

Is it right way and if not  please let me know how to do..

thanks,
Jagadish