I only have minimal contact with Flex but follow it just fine (code wise). My main desire right now is to get a good idea of how to structure my apps. I come from a Flash/Backend (cf, php, etc) background and for each of those languages I learned the syntax fine but my main prob was how to structure the actual app.

So, from a design standpoint and an application dev standpoint is there a solid direction I can toy with until I am comfortable with flowing naturally. I do have the Flex book from the iteration folks but I'm looking for Flex 2.0 here (which it may still apply).

Thx...just trying to sharpen up. (I'm loving Flex and these Flex sessions at Max)

--
John C. Bland II