Perhaps I'm missing something, but does anyone know
how I can get a development only license to Flex 1.5
enabled with J2EE and .NET support?

I just got my 2005 2nd ed. Dev. Rich Clients with
Macromedia Flex book in today and I'd prefer at this
point to get up to speed by going through it and
testing things.

Again, perhaps I'm just tired from being up all night
and I've seen where this can be downloaded before, but
I'm under the impression you have to pay for a full
Flex 1.5 Server to even experiment and test.

Also, is this wasted effort -- how much will change to
Flex2?  (I know one thing for sure I LOVE the Flex2
ECLIPSE IDE; can this be used for 1.5 dev?)

-r

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM