THis is going to have as much to do with the container and data access
as anything else.  What are you trying to pull off?  What data access
method (WebService, HTTPService, RemoteObject)?  What container?

But in answer to your question, we havent used that.  We do use J2EE
security throughout our applications however.

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.

Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]