From: "Douglas Knudsen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: < flexcoders@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] event bubbling Flex 1.5

drat!  I read your blog entry on this too, forgot about  it.  Ok, in
my scenario below, I have A catching the event dispatched in C.  But
the target in the event still points to B the middleman.  I need A to
be able to be able to reference C in the event.  Is the only way to
add a reference to C in the event dispatch in C?

DK

On 11/23/05, JesterXL < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It IS supported:
> http://www.jessewarden.com/archives/2005/11/event_bubbling.html

Douglas Knudsen
http://www.cubicleman.com