I know I am biased as I work on the Cynergy team but Log4X is by far one of
the best logging frameworks I have ever seen for Flex development.

The key is that in reading 1 log you can see client events inline with
server log events. You can see DB messages, WS calls, and client calls
inline and in context. Log4X allows you to see in fine grained detail
everything that is occurring in a large scale application from UI to DB in a
single log.

Special thanks to Cynergy for making this free.

Ted :)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM