Hi all,

I´m a beginner in Flex, but i´m trying Flex 2.

In my tests, everything is fine, but I want to compile a EXE file,
from the Flex 2. With Flash, or I use the Flash API to do that, or I
compile in SWF and then with the Projector or With a 3rd Party
projetor, I order to generate a EXE file.

With the Flex 2, I compile the SWF, and this works fine in Browser and
with the 8.5 projetor, but when I tell he to create an EXE file, he
aparent compile with the 8.0 projector, and don´t with the 8.5.

How I do that?

Other question, is any way to compile Flex 2 applications to work on
older players (7/8) like flash used to do?

Thanks

Rogerio

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM