Hello All,

I was wondering if any one had found good approaches for developing Flex
applications which need multiple permissions.

Currently with Flex 1.5 the only way we can see of developing a single popup
with potentially 5 possible permissions  (which for each user may or may not
be set) is to write the display logic in actionscript.

Obviously with the view stacks we would end up with too many possible pages
for all the different permutations of permissions.

Thanks for any help

Nick