Hi all,

I'm trying to connect openamf without AMF3.
I could this by using NetConnection.
But, I can't get mapped class from server.

following example code,

[DefaultTriggerEvent("result")]
[Event("fault")]
[Event("result")]
private var _con:NetConnection;
_con = new NetConnection();
_con.objectEncoding = ObjectEncoding.AMF0;
_con.connect(this.gatewayUrl);
var responder:Responder = new Responder(this.onResult,this.onFault);
var callMethod:String = this.destination+"."+methodName;

if(args.length>0){
  _con.call(callMethod,responder,args);
}else{
  _con.call(callMethod,responder);
}

public function onResult(resultData:Object){
  var resultEvent:ResultEvent=new ResultEvent(resultData,null,null);
  var person:PersonVO = PersonVO(resultEvent.result);

 - as class in flex side
[Bindable]
[RemoteClass(alias="com.mycompany.phones.model.PhoneVO")]
public class PhoneVO    {
  public var name:String;

 - java class in server side
public class PhoneVO {
        private String name;

wrong ? any idea?  specifications? beta version?

By the way, Will I have to purchase FES when I want to use NetConnection
and AbstractService and AMF0.

Thank you.
Satoshi Yokota