Hey Jester,

You're absolutely right... right now it's certainly not about
getting hired... it's more the sense of accomplishment and, let's
face it, setting yourself apart from other developers in the future
as the community grows and when we're not such an elite bunch
anymore :-)

Brendan

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "JesterXL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ...both of you, Jonathan and Brendan, have good attitudes, and
contribute to this list.  Both of those facts alone would cause me
to hire you in a heartbeat.

> However, if you are looking for the sense of accomplishment,
ability to represent bigger companies, and the resume addition, then
I understand.

for training, take them up on it J

> Jonathan Miranda
>
> Flexible Master of the Web
>
> "In the game of chess, it's important to never let your opponent
see your pieces."

> HealthGrades: Guiding America to Better HealthcareT
>
> NASDAQ: HGRD
>
> w  (720) 963-3832
>
> c  (707) 761-0868
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> The message contains confidential and/or legally privileged
information and is intended for use only by the indicated
addressee.  If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail
transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,arrive
late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does
not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version.