Hi,

[Flex 2.0 Beta 1]

I'm not getting the faultString when a fault occurs in my SOAP WebService:

fault="Alert.show(event.fault.faultstring, 'SOAP Fault');"

shows only 'HTTP Request Error'.

I found some info about this with google that states that this doesn't work
with most browsers, but it should (only) work with Internet Explorer. I've
tried with Internet Explorer 6, FireFox 1.5 and Opera 8.5. None works. What
am I doing wrong? I'm testing with PHP5.1 on an Apache 2.0 using a WSDL
based soap server.

Regards,

Jan L. Nauta

B.T.W. in Opera you sometimes have to refresh the page to get your Flex
application to run. Is this a known problem?