> > Hi,
> > Using the AS3-Date-Class the first time I recognized that
> the month is
> > starting at 0 means 0 is January. Is this the expected behaviour?
>
> Yeah - it's supposed to be like this (and has been like this
> for a long
> time).  Not a bug, sorry, you'll just have to account for the
> 0-indexed
> month in your code.

Thanks a lot for all responses.
Btw: I ran into this issue getting a MySQL-Recordset back via amfphp where
the date-column arrives as a string in Flash. Parsing the date-string e.g.
"2006-03-03" resulted as the third of April which I now learned is right.
Maybe amfphp with amf3-support can handle this better? Anyway - other topic

Cheers,
Sönke