Hi,

Slightly off-topic, but here goes:

On the topic of certification, how about creating a community driven Flex
certification? We have a project - www.opencerti.com - where we have
started out with PHP certification. I was talking to my team and they were
excited to contribute to a Flash/Flex/RIA certification. And I said let me
see how the PHP certification works out and then we can do Flex as well.

OpenCerti is not run by any organization. It's a community project. If
there are people on the list who want to take leadership on the Flex
certification, please contact me off list and we could take it up.

There are a few issues that we are discussing about a community
certification on the opencerti yahoo group - credibility, sustainability
etc. And you are most welcome there as well.

:Nirav