Are you waiting until after the init() function has completed in
CambioPasswordForm?  I believe this is when the variables are
assigned their passed-in values, so if you are accessing them before
that they will be undefined.

Doug

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "RAMOS CARDONA JESUS SALVADOR"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This does not work wither. Is this the best way to do this? Is
there another way? What are the best practices for accomplishing
this?

CambioPasswordForm (instead of TitleWindow) and then on the next
line assign pop.dataItem?