I searched the list and didn't come up with anything helpful.

I'm using Flex Builder 2 Beta, full-on install with the Flex
framework, and I installed player 8.5 along with it.

I've been using it for a while now, but last night I went to build a
project, and suddenly I got an error telling me that I had player
version 8,0,24,... and I obviously need 8,5.  I have since uninstalled
and reinstalled the Flex Builder (and Player 8.5 with it, again).
I've also downloaded and run the standalone installers(ActiveX and
API) for Player 8.5, to no avail.  I still get the same error when
trying to build my project, and the compiled SWF won't display in my
browser.

Has anyone had this or a similar problem?  Tis very weird.

Cheers

--
Jordan Snyder
Applications Developer