I'm not sure if Mono works on Mac OS X .. .NET is limited to Windows .... So I decided to use Python ..

Needless to say, I'm now officially a .NET deserter ... C# is cool but I got bored with it...

I highly recommend Python for cross platform projects

#dos

Manish Jethani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 3/17/06, Tracy Spratt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am using .NET for the socket server. There are many examples available out there.

This one's my favourite:

http://www.aflax.org/examples/sockets/sockets.html

Manish

Yahoo! Mail