From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of anonymoth
Sent: 26 March 2006 03:51
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Flexbuilder 2.0 missing mx:link ?

Hello..I'm completely new at the whole Flex game, so please be gentle
:-)

I'm running through the 2.0 tutorial and it asks for a Link component.
Well there's only a LinkButton, and it doesn't have the 'click'
property. Am I missing something (or is Flexbuilder)?

I tried coding mx:Link but it went unrecognized.

thanks,
jim