Maybe you need to invalidate the DG?

-----Original Message-----
From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of feuille76
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 3:43 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] cellRenderer refresh on drag and drop datagrid
columns

Hi,

I have added drag-and-drop function to the datagridcolumns in my
datagrid.  The dragging and dropping part is working fine but the
cellRenderers of the columns do not refresh after this operation.  For
example, if I drag column 6 to the column 2 position, column 2 and the
subsequent columns will be shifted to the right but their respective
cellRenderers do not refresh to reflect the new position of the columns
that they belong to.

I was suspecting that the setValue on my cellrenderers are not properly
implemented but the sorting of columns with cellRenderer refreshes
properly.

Any thoughts and help are appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew