I am not the admin of the Flexcoders list (although I believe he has spoken and asked us to be civil.) I think we should all respect his wishes, and instead of continuing this thread, take it offlist where it belongs. T_msready, in the interests of resolving this, please speak privately to Adobe. This thread brings no benefit to the rest of the list.

Others have commented on the lack of professionalism of this thread... I will let them speak for me.

Judith Dinowitz