Hi all,

I've come to realize how much more complete the Flex 2 documentation
seems than the Flex 1.5 documentation...

I'm looking for Flex1.5 documentation on XML objects and working with
XML. That or I need some help converting an XML object that is
returned from a RemoteObject call into an ActionScript Object. I know
there's functionality that does this for web-service results, and
<mx:Model> tags that reference an XML file source.... can I tap into that?

Any guidance as to where additional documentation can be found is
greatly appreciated. I have looked through the "Developing Flex
Applications" help library that comes with FlexBuilder 1.5, as well as
the ActionScript/MXML Language reference for Flex 1.5... neither seem
to discuss how to use XML objects, or suggest how I might convert the
XML to an Object.

Thanks,
Thunder