have you tried subclipse ?

http://subclipse.tigris.org/

Hi Flexers,

In Flex Builder 2.0 , for team synchronization, I can add an CVS repository i.e. I can configure my project resources within Flex IDE to CVS and thus team can further work in sync as per help comments.

Is it possible to bind/configure/use Flex Builder 2.0 with Tortoise SVN repository?

This is quite important for me in the organization to decide whether to choose SVN or not.

Seek your help here.

Regards,
Meenakshi Makker

Live as if you will die tomorrow,