Hi

Sometimes with B2  I lost my Help Contents.  It came back just after a
restart.
I was hoping it won't happen in B3.
I have  installed B3. Opened the Help Contents, it was there, closed it,
opened again. Haven't seen it since then.
I have set it to use external browser (Window-> Preferences -> Help). It
opens the browser with the URL: http://127.0.0.1:49633/help/index.jsp,
and result:

  The page cannot be displayed.

The 49633 number is different with each restart of the Flex Builder, so
I assume each time a different server should start.
What should I do to restore my help?

Thanks,
Andi