Hi,

I have a Flex Libray Project that includes my main component classpath.

What is the quickest way to ReBuild a Library Project? I am stumped on this becasue there is no mxml file and Build is disabled in the menu.

So it's like, I change the source of a component that exists in the library, this component is used in another project, how do I update the SWC(rebuild it)?

Adobe docs don't 'actually' say how to do this. I know if you mess with settings, add another component it will rebuild but, there has to be a quick and dirty way to do it.

Peace, Mike

--
What goes up, does come down.