Does this mean that typos in styles will now only be caught at runtime, rather than compile time? To me, the old methods looks nicer :-)

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ely Greenfield
Sent: 14 June 2006 17:13
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Chart - How to set up color on series ? Bug ?

Back in Flex 1.5, because of limitations of the compiler, we had to wrap a bunch of the charting styles with stubbed out get/set functions.  Now that those limitations have been fixed, we scrubbed the classes in Beta3 and removed those stubbed out functions.  So instad of :

pieSeries.fills = ...

you write

pieSeries.setStyle("fills",...);

Ely.