From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Suzy Lawson
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 02:30 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Can we move Flexcoders to a new forum??

Is anyone else pulling their teeth trying to find messages they posted
several days ago? I can see it in the mail-archives no problem, but
when I go back to yahoo to post a reply to a message...it's quite the
b*tch to find. I ended up just doing a search on my username and
clicking through all the pages of results and of course it wasn't there.

Yahoo could at least have a link that says "My Posts" or something.
It'd also be nice if the posts were listed out like theserverside.com
(although more stable :-)

Since we're all developing in a slick technology, can't we dump tyhe
legacy forum?

Anyone else feel this way?

Cheers.