Roberto, in flex-enterprise-services.xml, can you go to the logging section, set the level to Debug and then make sure the only logging pattern is Endpoint.*. Restart the server and then rerun your application and look on the console (if you started the server using the command line) or in the app server's std err/out logs and see if you can provide more information?

Otherwise, you can send me a zip offlist (remember to rename the .zip extension to something else, like .z so that the email filter doesn't discard it) of the server code so I can take a closer look.

Pete

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hans73it
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2006 4:19 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Converting Java objects to ActionScript

I'm trying to call a remote object that returns a List of String.

After I've invoked the method Flex throws this Error:

ArgumentError: Error #2004: One of the parameters is invalid.

myFault: (mx.messaging.messages::ErrorMessage)#0
body = (Object)#1
clientId = (null)
correlationId = "6D027356-DA87-5CBB-9C7D-F07EFBCDE4F0"
destination = ""
extendedData = (null)
faultCode = "Server.Acknowledge.Failed"
faultDetail = "Was expecting
mx.messaging.messages.AcknowledgeMessage, but received null"
faultString = "Didn't receive an acknowledge message"
headers = (Object)#2
messageId = "D11F9A89-1A82-88CD-AF17-F07EFF841B75"
rootCause = (null)
timestamp = 0
timeToLive = 0

I also have this error with a Set class as result...Flex
documentation said that a Java Collection is converted in an
ActionScript ArrayCollection...I'm missing something?

-I'm using the JDK5.0, Flex beta3, tomcat 5.5.17
-If I use a Map object as result, it works...

Thanks,
Roberto