Hello All,

I have a Window menuitem on the top level of a MenuBar component, and when I add a new "window" to my application, I'd like to reflect that under the Window menuitem.  I know that I can modify the dataprovider for the MenuBar itself (bind it to a ModelLocator.menuBarDP or something of the sort) but I'm actually at a loss as to how to actually edit the dataProvider.  How do I find the Window node and change it?

I might be psyching myself out.  Can I just treat it as standard XML and search through?  But then how do I actually edit the node and put it back where it needs to be?

I'm really a bit of an E4X/DOM noobie.

ANY tip is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance,

Jordan Snyder