I've racked my brain, and searched all the documentation I could find, but seem to be having a problem binding results from a CFC query to flex objects...

I know I'm doing the chart all wrong, but I tried binding to a datagrid, and I don't see what's wrong there. I can confirm that the CF server is getting the request, and is sending back the proper number of rows.

Here's the app I've been toying with:

http://flex.work.iotashan.com/hlstatsx/hlstatsx.html

You can view the source on it.

Thanks for the help,