> those who decide to use Flex to do website designs rank right with those who did all that other crap in the early days of flash with bouncing balls and forced site intros and such.

I have no opinion on this subject whatsoever but..

Would like to point out that this comment is ridiculous. There have been many successful flash websites(In the right context for the right target audience), this is just plain ignorance. I guess you were one of those bouncing ball guys right?

BTW, a statement with such force doesn't require a reply but I HAD TO :)

Peace, Mike