Steve, you can set your proxy info and ServiceCapture will work in Firefox and Flock. I don't know about any other browser, don't use anything else.

On 6/29/06, stevenkeys2003 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Duncan, I use Kevin Landon's ServiceCapture..
works pretty decent and will run over https as well. Only drawback is
it can be a tad buggy, and will only capture for IE.

http://kevinlangdon.com/serviceCapture/

-Steve

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Duncan McMillan

--
John C. Bland II
"I do what I can do when I can do it." - Chris Tucker, Money Talks

http://www.gotoandstop.org - Home of FMUG.az __._,_.___