I am trying to setup Remote Services using Flex2 Data Services with
integrated JRUN and Flex Builder2.

 Unfortunately, I am receiving the following error:

 faultDetail = "Channel.Connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed

the error message:
(mx:rpc:Fault)#0
errorID = 0
faultCode = "Client.Error.MessageSend"
faultDetail = "Channel.connect.Failed error NetConnection.Call.Failed:
HTTP: Failed"
FaultString = "Send Failed"
message = "faultCode: Client.Error.MessageSend
           faultString:'Send Failed'
           faultDetail:'Channel.Connect.Failed error
NetConnection.Call.Failed: HTTP:Failed'
name = "Error"
rootCause = (Objet)#1
code = "NetConnection.Call.Failed"
description = "HTTP:Failed"
details = "http://localhost:8700/messagebroker/amf";
level = "error"

 In the JRUN window, it logs the following:

 error Requested resource '/messagebroker/amf' <%2fmessagebroker%famf>
not found

my remoting-config.xml:
<destination id="test">
        <properties>
                <source>com.package.Test</source>
                <scope>application</scope>
        </properties>
</destination>

my AScript remote-object:
var remoteObj:RemoteObject = new mx.rpc.remoting.RemoteObject();
remoteObj.destination = "test";
remoteObj.source = "com.package.Test";
remoteObj.addEventListener("result",handleResult);
remoteObj.addEventListener("fault",handleError);

 Any ideas?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM