I think that it'd be nice to have an "about this application" next to the "about flash"... something where we can specify a URL to go to, just like the "view source" option.

Shan

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Mendels
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 3:05 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Custom Context Menus

Hello,

You can't remove the About menu item.  If there are features you want us to add to context menus in Flex, please submit: http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

-David

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pottavathini, Sathish
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2006 2:24 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

That should not matter, if the OS is not supported then context manu doesn't appear in that case. If they are allowing custom menus then i fail to understand why they don't allow submenus. The main reason people write their programs in flex is for the richness in it, if it doesn't offer simple things like context menus then it works so against it.

Sathish