Hi first of all let me preface this by saying that I am new to Flex
and programming in general and I have been using Flex for about 2
weeks only I love it. :)

I have seen a couple of discussions here about the use of Flex
for "web pages" and how some say use it and some say don't. I see
where it can make a difference in some cases... hence my question.

Is it a bit too ambitious to try and use Flex to create a frontend to
other software such as Wordpress, Drupal, Xoops, Joomla! and the slew
of other CMS that mainly rely on XHTML and PHP for their front end?

I have made some progress with AMFPHP and remoting... but I have only
started so... I have not made it very far yet :) ....

What's your opinion?

Sincerely,
Sam

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM