Update on this bug,

It seems that the bug is not in the tree's opening and closing, in my
code, I have a bit of code that opens a branch node when the user
clicks on the tree node row (not just on the branch opening icon).
This opening code is hooked to the Tree's Click event.

The problem seems to be that when the scrollbar is moved up and down,
it fires the tree's click event, which goes through my node opening
section.

It appears that this firing of the click event by the scrollbar is
causing the problem.

Thanks.

Tim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM