Joao,
Your right there isn't much information, and we need more. We'll work on that.

However, to answer you question now. To get this working so you can call FDS destinations of CF via Flash Remoting you would do it this way.

1) Configure CF on 1 instance/server
2) Configure FDS on 2nd instance/server
3) Point your project at the services-config.xml in the FDS instance.

Ok at this point you can easily call FDS destinations which use CF (or not).  Now to also call Flash remoting.

4) Define the destination and channel with Actionscript, instead of letting the compiler do it when it is pointed at the CF version of the services-config.xml

To create you own ChannelSet the code would look something like this.

------
public var cSet:ChannelSet;

public function initApp()
{
    cSet = new ChannelSet();
    var customChannel:Channel = new AMFChannel("my-cfamf", http://localhost:8500/flex2gateway/);
    // Add the Channel to the ChannelSet.
    cSet.addChannel(customChannel);
    foo.channelSet = cSet;
}

<mx:RemoteObject
    id="foo"
    destination="ColdFusion"
    source="com.foo.component" />

Note: You can use this ChannelSet technique instead of the -services compiler flag too. And you can use it, if you want to use something like FlashVars to change the endpoint url.

hope that helps,
---nimer