Hi all,

I have been using an HTTPService to get an XML configuration file from
the server and using it to configure my app. The result format was
ActionScript Objects, not e4x.

When accessing a node that could be an array (one or more) I was using
ArrayUtil.toArray(results.SomeNode.ArrayNode) to get back an array of
one or more items.

It seems with the release that all of the Array nodes are now
ObjectProxy objects with ArrayCollections in them...

Can I get back to the original way the result was? If not, how can I
refactor my code to handle the fact that the Arrays are all now
ArrayCollections ?

Is there a similar function to ArrayUtil.toArray() that will work with
either a single node or an ArrayCollection and always return an
ArrayCollection?

thanks in advance,
Thunder

http://us.click.yahoo.com/7EuRwD/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM