I'm thinking I may write a custom static util function ...

public static function MyArrayUtil.toArray(objArray:Object):Array
- If object is ArrayCollection, return the 'source' array
- else return ArrayUtil.toArray()

then I can search and replace in my entire project for
ArrayUtil.toArray and replace it with my util function.

What do you all think?

Thunder

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "thunderstumpgesatwork"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/7EuRwD/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM