From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Evan Gifford
Sent: woensdag 26 juli 2006 0:33
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Caringorm - Visual Flowchart Poster!

My fellow Flexcoders!

After reading Steven's excellent article covering the Cairngorm architecture
( Start the 6-part series here -
  http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/cairngorm_pt1.html )

I've started creating a flowchart tracing a Cairngorm Event from the Event
Broadcaster with a data payload through the cairngorm process:

Work in progress - you'll get the idea at least -
http://www.undustrial.com/cairngorm.jpg

This starts with the Front Controller, then to a Command Class, to the
Service Locater and to the server ..... then back to the Command Class to
the Model Locater and finally back to the view through data binding .....
hmm, I think that's right?

Anyway, it occurs to me that someone may have already done this?

  If so, will you please post so I can make it into a poster (for re-post!)?
  If not, would someone be willing to collaborate with me (I'm totally new
  cairngorm)?

Being half-designer-half-programmer, I'd love to create a downloadable PDF
for us Flexcoders to use!

Thanks!
Evan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WktRrD/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM