Evan,

This diagram looks great; conceptually I think you have it captured.  A
few thoughts:

1.      Steven, not Stephen ;)
2.      Might it make more sense visually to have the controller strip
in between the model and the view ?  But then again, that's why I'm
        not working in our UX practice... ;)
3.      In your view strip, another type "Caringorm" instead of
Cairngorm.

Great work though - will you keep this in a consistent place, so we can
link to this from www.adobe.com/go/cairngorm/ ?

Good work,

Steven

Steven Webster
Practice Leader (Rich Internet Applications)
Adobe Consulting
Westpoint, 4 Redheughs Rigg, South Gyle, Edinburgh, EH12 9DQ, UK
p: +44 (0) 131 338 6108
m: +44 (0) 7917 428 947
[EMAIL PROTECTED]