I want to have communication plus data sharing between multiple SWF
[Flex Project] files. Can anybody help me achieving this?

Scenario - We have a web site, within our index page, we want to give
few user interactive features. These features [different SWF files]
uses some same data, I don't want that data to be included into each
SWF, instead I want to make some provision so that all other SWFs can
share that common information.

PLEASE Help me this.. As next month we want these things moving...

Thanks in Advance.
Amy