You should be able to get away with writing very little actually.
Check out this article

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnxpwst/html/odc_wsaccess.asp?frame=true

and this toolkit

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnxpwst/html/odc_wstoolkitoverview.asp

This will jumpstart your ability to expose your access database as a
series of web services. You can then connect to these web services
using the Flex <mx:WebService/> tags.

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.