Hi Matt,

The types of things I would like to see explained are what I mentioned
in my previous posts. Stuff like how does
WSDL structure affect Flex's serialization of objects? (this is a big
one) and what differences are there in Flex's treatment of Doc/Literal
vs RPC/Encoded web services?

I would also be more than willing to alpha/beta test any new
functionality as my entire app revolves around .NET web services.

Thanks,
Ben