If you have your line chart bound to a series array, you can build a
new array that contains only the lines you wish to show, and then
change your chart's binding to that array instead of the original
array. I used this approach with area/line combination charts with
four elements, and it worked perfectly fine.

- Doug

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "shemeshkale" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>