I have 3 pie charts which when clicked run the same remoteObject
method. Is there a way within the method that I can determine which
pie chart was clicked. I want to pass the id of the clicked chart as
a variable in the result function of the remoteObject method.

Thanks, Dave

          <mx:PieChart id="Citrus"
click="myRemoteObject.getNomeforNames('Citrus')" showDataTips="true"
dataProvider="{citrusData}"/>

<mx:RemoteObject
        id="myRemoteObject"
        destination="ColdFusion"
        showBusyCursor="true"
source="fungaldatabases.fungaldatabasesstats.stats"
        fault="Alert.show(event.fault.faultString, 'Error');">
        <mx:method name="getNomeforNames" result="showNames(event)">

        </mx:method>
</mx:RemoteObject>

public function showNames(event:ResultEvent):void{
        nameList=event.result as ArrayCollection
        currentState = "showNames";
        gridPanel.title = 'whould like to use the id of the chart
selected'