I was wondering if anyone has previously launched an .exe from
ActionScript 3.0 / Flex 2.

I am currently building an application in which the user will need to
have the ability to launch JDeveloper from Flex 2.

I know that this was possible in ActionScript 2.0 via FSCommand as
long as the swf was running in the stand alone version of Flash Player
as oppossed to a .swf running in a browser (which is what I need to do)

Any information or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Eric Feminella
Senior Software Developer
Enterra Solutions, LLC