Flex seems to have problems hitting .NET web services. Specifically, it has problems handling method overloads and, for whatever reason, can't seem to work with working .NET WS's. I setup the operation, etc just as examples showed to make sure my own knowledge wasn't lacking and it still didn't work right.

The errors are as follows (extracted from my Google searches the other day):
* The Proxy class does not implement getDescendants. It must be overridden by a subclass.
* [WSDLError faultString="Element :SiteProvider_GetBySiteID not resolvable" faultCode=" WSDL.BadElement" faultDetail="null"]

The second one is odd because I KNOW the method is there AND that it works. I can hit the wsdl with another tool and it works perfectly fine.

Any ideas?

--
John C. Bland II
Chief Developer