OK, new problem though....

I've got the text over the video and it looks fine.  However I want it
to repeatedly scroll from right to left across the video until the
video stops playing.

I'm using the Move effect, and this works ok, except the height and
width of the Panel that the video is added to is fixed, and when the
text moves out of these bounds, it adds scroll bars to the panel,
which I don't want.

Is Move the best way to do this?  How can I have the text start off
screen on the right without it extending the panel bounds or having
scroll bars appear?

Sorry if this is an inane question, but I'm still quite new to Flex /
ActionScript, so I'm still learning... ;)

Appreciate any help here!

Cheers,
K.

<*> Your email settings: