I'm very interested in a Flex/Flesh widget/object which is a Pivot Table
for doing analisys.
I think i can exthend the data grid class and develop by myself, but
first it's not so easy..... and just for not do some work that other
people have already done, and surely better tha me :-) do you know where
can i find somethng?

I'm looking in some sample code too, to extend or to work with.
By the way, any kind of help is appreciated!!!

Thank You
Federico

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional