Hey Michael,

Good example.  I'm glad that you worked through it and got it to
work.

Cheers and keep going!
-TH

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Ritchie"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, I created a fully working master/detail example with Cairngorm
and
> CFC.  Thanks to TH for his suggestion earlier.  You can find the
full
> working example and source code here:
>
> http://thanksmister.com/cairngormcontacts/main.html
>
> Its not pretty, but it was made in just one afternoon, thanks to
the
> quick development of Cairngorm ;).  I could not get some parts of
the
> Cairngorm example to work, mainly the part that TH fixed.  Maybe
> someone has a better solution or can locate where I messed up.
>
> Michael Ritchie
>

> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Hoff" <TimHoff@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > Alternatively, you could define the selectedItem in the
> > ModelLocator.  On the Change event of the DataGrid, update the
> > selectedItem.  This way wouldn't require you to pass the event
> > the view function.
> >
> > ModelLocator.getInstance().mySelectedItem =
ModelLocator.getInstance
> > ().myDataProvider.getItemAt(myDataGrid.selectedIndex,0);
> >
> > -TH
> >
> > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Ritchie"
> > <michael.ritchie@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have tried marking the VO class a couple different ways.
The
> > first
> > > was following the PhoneExample application by Benoit Hediard
> > > (http://www.benorama.com):
> > >
> > > // path to my CFC ContactVO.cfc
> > > [RemoteClass
(alias="CairngormContacts.components.model.ContactVO")]

<tom.chiverton@>

> > zip.

services.xml)
> > what
> > > does it

> > > England and Wales under registered number OC307980 whose
registered
> > > office address is at St James's Court Brown Street Manchester
M2
> > 2JF.
> > >  A list of members is available for inspection at the
registered
> > > office. Any reference to a partner in relation to Halliwells
LLP
> > means
> > > a member of Halliwells LLP. Regulated by the Law Society.

> > above
> > > and may be confidential or legally privileged.  If you are not
the
> > > addressee you must not read it and must not use any information
> > > contained in nor copy it nor inform any person other than
> > Halliwells
> > > LLP or the addressee of its existence or contents.  If you have
> > > received this email in error please delete it and notify
Halliwells
> > > LLP IT Department on 0870 365 8008.

> > www.halliwells.com.

<*> Your email settings: